Can I hold an art exhibit in the library?


Any student currently enrolled at the University of Minnesota Duluth may contribute artwork for display. Preference will be given to students currently enrolled as majors or minors in the Department of Art & Design. All proposals must either be submitted to the Art Exhibit Coordinators using the Kathryn A. Martin Library Art Exhibit Proposal form or solicited by the library staff.

  • Last Updated Aug 01, 2022
  • Views 0
  • Answered By Bekky Vrabel

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Ask a Librarian

Librarians help students, faculty, and staff with their research. You might reach out to a librarian when...

  • you’re not sure how to get started with a research project
  • you hit a wall in your research
  • your usual process isn't working for a particular project
  • you want to learn about new tools and strategies to aid your research