I have a test that has to be proctored. Does the library have a proctoring service?
University of Minnesota-Duluth (UMD) Disability Resources, 258 Kirby Student Center, 1120 University Drive, Duluth, MN
Contact Disability Resources for proctoring services. There is no charge for this service. For more information, you can visit their website, phone (218) 726-6130 or TTY/TDD: (800) 627-3529, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other options in the region include:
- Fond du Lac Tribal & Community College 2101 14th Street, Cloquet, MN Contact: Sarah Libbon, 218-879-0834, email@example.com Free to any students, does not proctor licensure tests
- Lake Superior College (LSC) 2101 Trinity Road, Duluth, MN Contact: Joni Mathison, 218-733-7784, firstname.lastname@example.org $20 fee upon arrival, schedule test time via phone or email, proctoring available for paper and computer exams, does not proctor licensure tests.
- Northwood Technical College 600 North 21st Street, Superior, WI, 715.394.6677, may have some options, as they provide proctors for GED/HSED tests.
Ask a Librarian
Librarians help students, faculty, and staff with their research. You might reach out to a librarian when...
- you’re not sure how to get started with a research project
- you hit a wall in your research
- your usual process isn't working for a particular project
- you want to learn about new tools and strategies to aid your research