Someone is noisy, disruptive, or generally bothering people in a Quiet Zone. What can I do?


A courteous request to tone it down can often have positive results. If that approach fails, you can contact library staff at the Circulation desk for help (218-726-6120), or visit them on the first floor.

As of Fall 2019, Quiet Zones are on the third floor and in the Annex, while Talk Zones are on the first, second, and fourth floors. (See news article about zones) Still have questions? Ask Us!

  • Last Updated Aug 01, 2022
  • Views 9
  • Answered By Bekky Vrabel

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Ask a Librarian

Librarians help students, faculty, and staff with their research. You might reach out to a librarian when...

  • you’re not sure how to get started with a research project
  • you hit a wall in your research
  • your usual process isn't working for a particular project
  • you want to learn about new tools and strategies to aid your research