I lost something! Where is the lost and found?
Lost something in the Library?
- Visit or call the Library Circulation desk, first floor, 218-726-6120.
Lost items not claimed at the library are sent to the following locations:
- General Items - Kirby Welcome Desk, 134 Kirby Student Center, 218-726-7163
- Flash drives - ITSS Tech Center, 165 Kirby Plaza, 218-726-8847
- U Cards - U Card Office, 127 Kirby Plaza, 218-726-8814
- Personal keys - UMD Police, 287 Darland Admin. Building, 218-726-7000
- UMD keys - Facilities Management, 241 Darland, 218-726-8262
Was this helpful? 0 0
Ask a Librarian
Librarians help students, faculty, and staff with their research. You might reach out to a librarian when...
- you’re not sure how to get started with a research project
- you hit a wall in your research
- your usual process isn't working for a particular project
- you want to learn about new tools and strategies to aid your research